Guy Kawasaki on why too little money is better than too much
Scott Laningham 100000GSNP Comment (1) Visits (3596)
Guy Kawasaki with a different take on the value of venture capital. His main points on why too much is bad for business health:
1. Expenses expand to the level of funding.
2. Money creates a false sense of security.
3. Money makes companies hire “proven” people.
4. Money makes companies buy people with salaries.
5. Money causes dependence on experts and vendors.
6. Money makes entrepreneurship look like a serial process.