Top 5 Reasons to visit IBM at StarWest 2012
has been participating at the StarWest conference for many years and this year is no different. I am really looking forward to another great conference and meeting new quality professionals with a focus on improving quality management and testing. So, here are 5 great reasons to visit the IBM booth while at the event. And if you are not able to attend, take advantage of the virtual conference listening to a number of great presentations including a session by IBM.
- Learn about Service Virtualization - Hear Peter Cole, Director for Quality Management, IBM Rational and Green Hat founder, speak about service virtualization (#servicevirtualization) and automated integration testing - Disneyland Grand Ballroom Wednesday, October 3, at 1:45pm (PT). Already familiar with service virtualization and looking for more information, stop by the booth and speak with Peter before or after his presentation on Wednesday. Service virtualization enables teams to test earlier finding a balance between quality and speed while reducing the cost of testing and decreasing project risk. Now, if you are not able to hear Peter live, attend the virtual session being simultaneously streamed via the internet.
- Watch the latest IBM Thought Leadership Webcast - On Oct 3rd (2pm ET) during an IBM sponsored webcast, Scott Barber answers the question, "Is Early Performance Testing Really Valuable AND Viable?". And for those at the conference who want to hear Scott dismiss the myths about performance testing without missing a momement of conference action, watch the webcast at IBM booth #22 from the Expo floor. I first met Scott a number of years ago, just when he was launching PerfTestPlus , Inc, and I am very excited to have him speaking on this topic. You really don't want to miss this one. And when the webcast is done, stick around and chat with Scott in person.
- Automate testing that matters - Learn how to remove your testing bottlenecks and enable continuous integration testing with IBM Rational software solutions. Test earlier in the application development lifecycle across all application layers and eliminate testing delays due to unavailable software and service dependencies. Execute automated functional, performance and integration testing with the new IBM Rational test automation solution - Rational Test Workbench, Rational Performance Test Server, and Rational Test Virtualization Server.
- Improve your quality management process - Stop by the IBM booth and see the latest Rational Solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management release, including Rational Quality Manager 4.0, in action. From application concept to retirement, optimize your quality process and collaborate in context using an integrated solution. See how you can have the latest project information at your finger tips and be able to answer "Are we ready to release?' with confidence. Over 30,000 companies are using Rational products to plan, design, develop, and deliver better software and systems.
- Share your experiences and exchange ideas with IBM SMEs - Stop by and introduce yourself to the IBM Rational team. You might just win a prize!
See you there!