As the need to rapidly develop and deploy quality systems and software grows, the world of testing and approaches used to validate the quality of these deployments is changing. Development and testing roles are continuing to blur and there is more and more focus on automation to increase team productivity and efficiency. Teams, now more then ever, are looking to adopt reliable optimized, collaborative and integrated solutions allowing them to focus on executing their activities while relying on the chosen solution to automatically capture or maintain the output of that activity. A solution which helps them do their job better and faster while openly sharing new information, a new artifact or the latest changes with the larger team.
However, implementing process improvement is not always easy and many continue to struggle with adopting new technology or simply don't know where to start. Wouldn't it be great if there was an event where people could collaborate learning from each other through the sharing of ideas, experiences, lessons learned and successes for the benefit others? Oh wait, there is - Innovate 2012 and the call of papers is now open.
Selected speakers will gain:
- Recognition from industry peers.
- Networking opportunities with 4,000+ industry experts.
- One full conference pass ($1995 value). Only one speaker per company, per session qualifies.
- Your company’s name in the Innovate Agenda and a description of your presentation and speaker details on the Innovate SmartSite.
- Sharpened skills, collaborating with the nation's leading software professionals.
Check out the suggest topics for the Quality Management track and submit your Innovate 2012 abstracts here
Join us at Innovate 2012: the event that recognizes, celebrates and enables the development and delivery of software and systems. June 03 to 07 2012 in Orlando, Florida.