I hope you are "Now" thinking about coming to
Innovate 2012. Why wouldn't you want to! How often do you get a chance to sun
yourself in Orlando, catch up with old friends or meet new people with similar
interests while learning about new innovative techniques, solutions and best practices to
help you do your job better and faster? And yes, have fun while doing it! Maybe you still haven't made up your mind, want to register but need assistance, or have already registered but want more information. Perhaps I can help.
assistance with justification - perhaps this flyer will help you convince your boss that you need to be there.
- Want more detail on the planned quality management sessions - read the session abstracts using the Innovate Agenda Builder and build your own conference agenda.
- Just be sure to
search by the Design, Development, Test and Deployment Stream picking the
Quality Management track.
Still not enough? Let me share some of the exciting things happening for quality management and testing at Innovate 2012.
New for the Quality Management track this year at Innovate 2012.
- Curriculum map and dedicated sessions for quality managers, test managers and professional testers.
- Sessions dedicated agile, virtualization, lifecycle solutions, cloud and mobile development.
- Discover Rational sessions for the new user wanting to gain general awareness of solution capabilities without the hard core details.
- Hard core technical sessions diving deep into Rational Performance Tester and using Systems Engineering models to define requirements.
Top Five Reasons to Attend:
- Thought leadership session delivered by Peter Cole, founder of Green Hat, sharing how you can boost software quality and development agility with continuous integration testing and service virtualization.
- Quality Management kickoff session presenting the overall strategy for Rational’s Quality Management portfolio and a high level roadmap for the offerings.
- Sessions on new features, case studies, custom reporting, best practices and virtualization implemented by IBM software’s quality management and testing solutions.
- Customer presentations from banking, electronics, healthcare, insurance, energy, telecommunications, and financial services industries with content focused on tips and techniques you can apply in your organization.
- Access to the developers, product managers and engineers that build the products you know and love.