Innovate 2014 - Call for Papers.....Hurry up!
VijaySankar 270000E5JQ Visits (3934)
Yet another edition of Innovate - The IBM Technical Summit is knocking your doors!.
The 2014 event promises to be even more exciting with top-notch keynotes, over 450 breakout sessions, labs, certifications and our biggest exhibit hall ever. As in previous events, Requirements Management is one of the key areas of interest at Innovate which attracts speakers and attendees from across the globe representing a wide range of industries. In 2013, we had two tracks for Requirements Management with sixteen sessions each with one track focusing on IT and another focusing on Systems Engineering. We had 25 real life case studies, 2 panel discussions and 4 instructor led sessions.
Managing requirements has always been a cornerstone in both software and systems development. The importance of the discipline continues to grow and is expected to take a leading role in the coming years. This is an opportunity to showcase your thoughts on the discipline, and how requirements management tools like DOORS or Requirements Composer can aid in managing effectively the requirements for project successes. Here are some of the topics from last year and an expected list of topics
· Requirements Management in Agile Projects
· Managing requirements in developing Safety Critical Systems
· Requirements engineering and supporting layered requirements and models
· Requirements Reuse: Methods and best practice
· Requirements management for complex systems and teams
· Requirements definition and management case studies
· Best practices in aligning business goals and IT
· Value-based requirements engineering
· DOORS, Requirements Composer and other Rational products best practices
Some session topics from Innovate 2013
· Managing Parallel Streams of Requirements in DOORS at an Automotive OEM
· Successful RRC adoption through a Community of Practice: Case Study from Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
· Agile Requirements: Maintaining the Model Through Iterations (Emerging Health)
· Cerner Corporation: Migrating from Requisite Pro to RRC
Share your experience, thoughts and best practices on requirements at an event attended by industry experts and IBM core development teams. Here are the top three reasons on why you should submit your paper for Innovate 2014.
Submit your papers before February 7, 2014 and stand a chance to present at Innovate 2014!. For more details, visi