(Updated on April 22, 2009 PST)
I'd like to share with you the following noteworthy courses, articles, and news related to DB2 pureXML:
- DB2 pureXML Cookbook: a comprehensive book covering DB2 pureXML including LUW and z/OS by Matthias and Pav. Available July 2009, pre-order available.
- IBM Redbook: DB2 9 for z/OS: Deploying SOA Solutions.
- WAS XML Feature Pack Open Beta Available (XPath 2.0, XSLT 2.0, XQuery 1.0). This pack will help WebSphere applications/DB2 client-side to handle XML much more effectively and efficiently. Eventually you will have the freedom to move the XML processing between DB2 server and client.
- IBM developerWorks article: Using WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances to enable the Information as a Service pattern. Talks about DataPower database support.
- IBM Course Offerings on pureXML in DB2 9 for z/OS:
- CV120: Query XML Data with DB2 9 for z/OS (2 days classroom)
- 3L12: Instructor Led Online of CV120
- CV260: Manage XML Data with DB2 9 for z/OS (3 days classroom)
- 3L26: Instructor Led Online of CV260
- A new developerWorks article: Processing SEPA payments using DB2 pureXML and WebSphere Transformation Extender.
- Economy is tough, DB2 pureXML can help you. See DB2 with pureXML delivers faster answers at a lower cost
- Whitepaper - IBM pureXML for SOA: Unlocking the business value of information
- DB2 9 for z/OS pureXML has been adopted in ZIVIT. XML-Verarbeitung im EU-Verfahren EUZI (in German).
- DB2 9 pureXML and TEMENOS T24 banking system:Leaping ahead to new levels of performance (PDF).