How to move data from cloudant database to Analytics for Hadoop service on bluemix?
nsharma 270001CV46 Visits (20618)
1. Login to bluemix.net and deploy a new service Analytics for Hadoop.
2. Click 'launch' on service page.
3. On bigInsights console, goto "Applications" tab as shown below.
4. Select "cloudant sync" application on the left and enter all mandatory inputs (marked in red '*') as shown below.
5. Create a credential file (text file) with following Key-Value pairs and make it available on your home directory in file browser.
6. Set the scheduling and advanced setting (if needed) and click 'Run'. Application history will get updated with the this execution as shown below.
Once replication is 100% complete, check if HBase is updated correctly.