The new IBM Knowledge Center open beta has been extended until early April. This site replaces the individual information centers.
- Need Help? Click the question mark icon in the upper-right corner of the Knowledge Center screen.
Send us your feedback! After you've worked with IBM Knowledge Center, sign in with your IBM ID,
and take a few moments to complete the survey on IBM Knowledge Center.
Look at these key features in IBM Knowledge Center:
- See the URL for every page in the address field
- Sign in with your IBM ID, and then you can...
- Create your own collections of pages: right-click a page in the TOC, and then select an option.
From your collection, create a PDF: click My Collections, select a collection,
and then click Create PDF File.
Add comments to pages: at the bottom of the page, click Add Comment.
To get oriented, you can do a few simple things first:
- Select your products.
- Search with filters, and optionally save the search. You need to be signed in to save.
- Create a sample collection. Again, you need to be signed in to create a sample.
- From your custom collection, create a PDF.
- Add a comment to any page. Be signed in.
So don't forget: IBM Knowledge Center is ready for you to use today. Try it for yourself at ibm.biz/IBMKCgo.
Search for content:
Add a comment: