The article below provides you with knowledge about Jenkins and shows you how to set up the continuous delivery framework with Jenkins. The framework can build and scan source code, install the successful build, run tests and send results automatically.
Set up a continuous delivery framework with Jenkins - The setup of the framework in a continuous delivery process is important. The framework determines DevOps's efficiency and what can be done in the continuous delivery process. This article contains information on Jenkins and demonstrates how to:
- Set up the continuous delivery framework with Jenkins.
- Apply this knowledge to the continuous delivery framework.
- Implement the continuous delivery framework with Jenkins.
- Read the entire setup article on developerWorks
- Visit the Jenkins website.
- Read " Ensure continuous delivery by deploying industry solutions to a cloud platform," (developerWorks, Zhao Zhuo, May 2013).
- Learn about IBM DevOps services for Bluemix, an end-to-end solution with the services you need to deliver your innovative ideas quickly.
Get products and technologies
- Download a trial of AppScan Security.
- Try Rational Team Concert.
- Evaluate IBM products in the way that suits you best: Download a product trial, try a product online, or use a product in a cloud environment.
- Try IBM DevOps services for Bluemix.
- Participate in DevOps for the masses, a community of IT practitioners interested in knowledge about DevOps.