Rational Application Developer (RAD) Fix pack 220.127.116.11 became available on Dec 18 2015
Refer to download Fix pack Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software Fix Pack 3 (18.104.22.168) for 8.5.5.
Here are some useful new changes to highlight:
- RAD 22.214.171.124 ships with the latest JSF JWL v3.1.20 and JSF/JWL 1.2 Portlet Bridge v3.1.19
- See the RAD 126.96.36.199 fix list for some of the JWL APAR fixes.
- RAD Update IBM Java SDK to the 7.0 SR9 FP20 level.
- Here is the exact Java version for each platform:
- Mac OSX: Oracle Java SDK 7u91
- Linux PPC64 LE: IBM Java SDK 7.1 SR3 FP20
- All other platforms: IBM Java SDK 7 SR9 FP20
- It includes optional and recent WebSphere Application Server 7.0 Test Environment Extension 188.8.131.52, easily applied when using IBM Installation Manager > Update directly from the IBM public repository for RAD 8.5.x.
For your convenience, I’ve listed below links from the above RAD 184.108.40.206 fix pack:
- Fix Central (FC) for RAD 220.127.116.11 if you need to download it locally
- Fix list for Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software
- Fix list: Updates by RAD version
- What's new
- RAD Build Utility
- Assembly and Deploy tools