As a welcome to the new year, we've just released th IBM Technical Support mobile app for Android which is now available via Google Play!
You can use this mobile app to:
- Expedite troubleshooting by searching for, viewing, and bookmarking technical support content like documentation, APARs, technical articles, and Redbooks.
- View and update your software and hardware Service Request tickets whenever and wherever you need to.
- Discover the best fixes for your system and email the fix orders using the Fix Level Recommendation Tool.
- Look up warranty information for hardware systems by scanning the bar code or entering the Machine Type/Serial Number.
- View Customer Support Plans for your products.
- Contact IBM, with geo-location assistance and click-to-call.
- Provide feedback about the app through its Feedback form.
The IBM Technical Support mobile app provides a new way for you to get quick, effective product technical support assistance from IBM. Check it out by downloading it from Google Play today! Please also note that an iOS version will be available soon.