kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (2843)
kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (2842)
License borrowing is a way that enables you to run software on a computer that is not continuously connected to a license server on the network. Review the details in the white paper to learn more about License borrowing: what the feature is, which products are supported and instructions on configuration and usage.
Understanding License Borrowing
Another new whitepaper published: ClearCase 8.0 VOB Schema 80 and Feature Level 7 migration strategies
AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (2837)
It is a two-fer this Friday! In addition to the Rational Performance Tester whitepaper published earlier, we have a second treat for you in the form of this new ClearCase 8.0 whitepaper on VOB Schema and feature level 7 migration strategies! Check it out:
Abstract: This white paper provides you with information about IBM Rational ClearCase 8.0 migration strategies for VOB Schema 80 and Feature Level 7.
ClearCase version 8.0 introduced both a VOB Schema and Feature Level update to allow for new functionality within the release. To be able to benefit from these changes, existing ClearCase 7.x and prior VOBs will require both a database reformat and then an update to the new Feature Level. While a ClearCase version 8.0 VOB server can support both Schema 54 and Schema 80 VOBs simultaneously, careful planning must be done to minimize downtime and ensure a successful migration from Schema 54 to 80 as well as the Feature Level update.
Released: November 17th, 2011
Authors: Christopher Guild, Brian Cowan, Benjamin Raymond
kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (2837)
Alex_Moore 1000008GXE Visits (2836)
1. Logon to the Digital Certificate Manager of the iSeries.
2. Create New Certificate Store.
3. *SYSTEM, Continue.
4. No - Do not create a certificate in the certificate store, Continue.
5. Create Certificate store password, OK.
6. Click 'Select a Certificate Store', *SYSTEM, Continue & Continue.
7. On the left side of the screen select 'Create Certificate'.
9. Select 'Local Certificate Authority(CA)', Continue.
11. Select the following Applications to assign the certificate too:
12. Select 'Work with client applications' on the right side of the screen and assign the certificate to the following:
14. Select 'Copy and paste certificate'.
16. Add the newly created .cer to the studio by clicking on 'Window, Preferences, Remote Systems & SSL.
19. You should now be able to establish a SSL connection.