kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (1709)
What @RationalSupport tweets were the most popular in July, as measured by click-throughs to our content?
Check it out!
1. The Full-Text Search feature in IBM Rational ClearQuest, Version 7.1: Part 2. Install the components: http://ow.ly/oGyk KS
2. Announcing the availability of IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere, V 7.5.4: http://ow.ly/r1KQ ^CH
4. TODAY, 10am EDT: Rational Support Open Mic: C/ALM with 2.0 Jazz products. More info: http://ow.ly/pBsr ^KS
5. dW: Test dynamic Web applications with IBM Rational Functional Tester scripts that can handle application changes: http://ow.ly/oSUB ^KS
8. IBM listens when Indian developers talk http://ow.ly/nsZn ^KS (via @ibmrational)
10. Now available: Open Mic replay: What's New in Rational Team Concert 2.0/Jazz 1.0 http://ow.ly/piRR ^KS
Lots of good stuff here ... what do YOU want us to tweet about? Leave a comment and let us know.
AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (1708)
Following are the latest in downloads released by Rational last week between Sept 27th, 2011 and today (and check out the 'tags' above to find other downloads you may have missed):
AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (1707)
Last month the following technotes were the most heavily reused when closing your PMRs. These are the top content reused during May to help solve your Rational Focal Point, Rational Change, or Rational Quality Manager issues. We hope that highlighting them here will help others encountering the same or similar issues also find quick resolution:
Have you found a technote that helped you solve an issue without having to open a PMR? Let us know by rating and leaving feedback on that content using the "Rate this page" stars on the top right of the content or the box of the same name at the bottom of each technote! Your feedback is highly valuable to us as we work to improve the quality of solutions and help you solve issues more effectively and efficiently.
mquimby 060001FAVB Visits (1707)
There are new videos available on IBM Education Assistant for Rational. These videos cover installation demonstrations and an overview of changes with Rational License Key Server V8.1.3. Check out videos below:
Your feedback helps us improve. You can find the feedback form on the category pages for your product and version. The feedback form is quick and easy. Leave comments and let us know if these demonstrations help you achieve your goals.
What is IBM Education Assistant? IBM Education Assistant is a collection of multimedia educational modules designed to help you gain a better understanding of IBM software products and use them more effectively to meet your business requirements.
Find more great education modules here.
kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (1702)