This new blog targets Rational Automation Framework (RAF) and DevOps as it relates to Rational Products including UrbanCode Udeploy. This blog is hosted here on the IBM developerWorks platform and works in collaboration with Twitter.
You are all encouraged to participate and submit your questions, concerns and ideas surrounding Rational Automation Framework via the Twitter medium. We will be looking for criteria as follows.
1. Questions on where to find additional information. Troubleshooting (if you can fit it in the limited number of characters. If not, please send a message.
2. Things individuals or organizations want clarification on such as: Do you want to know the best practices surrounding a WebSphere install?
3. What are you doing? Have you done something with RAF that you think others might want to know?
The IBM developerWorks RAF blog will be the outlet for the information gathered from Twitter. RAF will have three types of articles:
1. Spotlights - Things customers have and are doing with RAF.
2. Educational - Blogs written about your questions concerns or information Clients, IBM Employees and IBM BP's would like to see.
3. Other - Other contains information on Udeploy RAF integration, PureSystems Advanced Middleware Configuration (AMC) and DevOps and automation in general.
Of course, these are not the only reasons to join the conversations on Twitter. The list below contains the information that will be tweeted daily as it happens in real time.
1. New training
4. HotFix eligibility
5. Product Release information RAF, Udeploy, AMC
6. All Blogs whether Spotlight, Educational or Other.
This model of doing social business is highly dependent on participation. Any and all participation is encouraged. RAF will do it's best to answer and address any and all questions. We want you to be as successful as you can be.
If you can think of something additional other than what has been listed above. Let us know! We will make it happen!!
Article Author: Ryan Ruscett