Hello and happy holidays!
The IBM Rational® Rhapsody® Version 7.5.3 solution provides new capabilities for systems engineers and embedded software developers that help users conduct requirements analysis, design validation, and testing to deliver high-quality applications. Some of the critical new capabilities introduced in this release include:
- Activity diagram simulation based on tokens.
- AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture 4.0 (AUTOSAR) authoring, importing, and exporting.
- Improved model-based testing for complex applications and embedded targets.
- Chinese and Korean language versions.
- Improved performance and usability.
These new features, plus other enhancements, help systems engineers and real-time or embedded software developers increase productivity and deliver innovative products to the market.
For more information on IBM Rational Rhapsody v7.5.3, including fix lists, system requirements, supported platforms and integrations, and download information, please check out our oh-so-awesome IBM Rational Rhapsody v7.5.3 Release Information document.