The IBM Rational Application Developer V9.5 Open Beta (June) is now available for download!
Following the introduction of Java EE 7 support on WebSphere Liberty Profile Beta in our Feb Beta, we are happy to announce the release of our June Beta that now includes support for the official release of WebSphere Liberty Profile with full Java EE 7 support made generally available on June 25, 2015.
In addition, our June Beta release now ships with Java 8 along with a number of key enhancements such as:
- New JSF 2.2 support for JSR 168 & JSR 286 portlets
- Support for additional JSF 2.2 “big ticket items”
- Software analyzer integration with Rational Team Concert builds
- More Eclipse tools & Cloud Foundry CLI for targeting IBM Bluemix
and more …
This Beta Program enables you to:
- Get early access to the new and enhanced features
- Evaluate how they might work in your environment
- Provide feedback to help shape the features as development continues toward general availability
To access the Beta, please visit our IBM Early Program site
image credit: (cc) Simon Cunningham