Did you know IBM Rational will be at Pulse 2012 showcasing solutions from across our portfolio that can help you improve quality and accelerate the delivery of innovative applications?
If you are a client or business partner attending Pulse 2012 from March 4 - March 7 in Las Vegas, Nevada go ahead and swing by the Cloud and Collaborative Development and Operations exhibits and sessions to learn how your development and operations teams can work together to improve quality, accelerate service delivery, and reduce system downtime...
Rational subject matter experts will not only be available at the exhibits, but are also set to present best practices and success stories for collaborating across development and operations in 12 regular sessions, 2 Birds of a Feather Sessions, and 2 Meet the Expert Sessions in the Solution Center. If you attend, you will gain critical insights for transforming your business performance by unlocking the hidden value and agility in your existing organizational and technology investments.
Check out this excellent list of key topics covered in the Collaborative Development and Operations track:
- Keynote - Collaborative Development and Operations Track Kickoff, Monday 2:00- 3:00pm:
- Harish Grama, VP Rational Development co-presented with Jamie Thomas, VP Tivoli Development.
- Collaboration and communication strategy
- Process integration and automation
- Pre-release to production application performance optimization
- Cooperative problem lifecycle management
- Real World Dev/Ops case studies & lessons learned
And of course no blog post would be complete without links to more information!
Don't forget to say "Hi" to all the Rational SMEs when you see them... tell them "Notes from Rational Support" sent you... it likely won't get you anything other than a a business card and a smile, but sometimes that's all you need