We are neck deep into "that time of year"; holiday preparations and festivities are in full swing, vacations are in effect, and those of us working this week have been wrapping up our projects before we wrap up our gifts.
With the year coming to a close, I thought it'd be nice to highlight some of our top visited posts from 2010. Take a moment and review some of the posts which made Notes from Rational Support valuable to you this past year...
- On communities and connections
- Configuring IBM Jazz Common Project Administration
- A bazillion new Rational Asset Manager videos for you
- IBM Rational Rhapsody and Visual Studio 2008 - Workflow Integration
- Lotus Developer Summit virtual technical workshop
- We be jammin' - Innovate 2010 Jam
- ClearCase 7.1.2 available - now with Ubuntu support
- Speaking of new features....
- Collaborative Schema Design with IBM Rational ClearQuest
- The Rational RFE Community welcomes products from AppScan and Telelogic!
Your humble blog authors will be on hiatus for the next week, so you'll likely not see many posts from us until after the new year; but we do have some exciting new programs starting up soon... Of course, you'll have to wait until well after Christmas and New Years before opening those presents!
Until then, from all of us in Rational Client Support, have a safe and happy holiday season and a wonderful New Year!
photo credit: (cc) flikr user jreed