kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (1862)
What @RationalSupport tweets were the most popular in July, as measured by click-throughs to our content?
Check it out!
1. The Full-Text Search feature in IBM Rational ClearQuest, Version 7.1: Part 2. Install the components: http://ow.ly/oGyk KS
2. Announcing the availability of IBM Rational Application Developer for WebSphere, V 7.5.4: http://ow.ly/r1KQ ^CH
4. TODAY, 10am EDT: Rational Support Open Mic: C/ALM with 2.0 Jazz products. More info: http://ow.ly/pBsr ^KS
5. dW: Test dynamic Web applications with IBM Rational Functional Tester scripts that can handle application changes: http://ow.ly/oSUB ^KS
8. IBM listens when Indian developers talk http://ow.ly/nsZn ^KS (via @ibmrational)
10. Now available: Open Mic replay: What's New in Rational Team Concert 2.0/Jazz 1.0 http://ow.ly/piRR ^KS
Lots of good stuff here ... what do YOU want us to tweet about? Leave a comment and let us know.
kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (1943)
Please take a look at our IBM Education Assistant modules - multimedia educational modules designed to help you gain a
better understanding of IBM software products and use them more effectively to meet your business needs.
Here are the Top Five New Rational IEA modules for 2009:
1. Rational Requisite Pro 7.1 Install
2. Rational Performance Tester, HTTP Recording
3. Rational Team Concert, Work Item Management
4. Rational Requirements Composer, Installation and Configuration
5. Rational ClearCase, Understanding Nested UCM Project VOBs
Additional products where new IEA modules have been created in 2009 are:
Rational ClearCase V7.1You can find these, and many more, here.
Is there a topic you'd like to see in a future IEA module? Leave a comment and let us know!
kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (2446)
Finally, it's our turn to try to the new improved IBM Support Portal.
The IBM Support Portal combines all support resources for all IBM software, hardware, and services. Over time, it will replace the different support sites currently on ibm.com and become the single site for all IBM technical support. And you can now click to try the new portal from any Rational Support product support page on ibm.com.
start with the portal, select the products you are interested in and
then view resources and information about them. You can change up
your product list at any time, and the list is saved between your
sessions. If you log in, you can also rearrange the portlets on the
pages to suit your needs. Learn more about the portal by viewing
these demo videos, introducing the IBM Support Portal's capabilities
and key features:
Since the portal is a key part of our efforts to improve your online support experience, we're anxious to know if we're on the right track. You can submit feedback via the Feedback link in the portal, sending a note to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by posting a comment here.
What you have to say will influence Release 3, Release 4, and beyond -- making the IBM Support Portal New! and Improved! every step of the way.
kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (2212)
@RationalSupport tweets were the most popular in July, as measured by click-throughs to our content?
Check it out!
Lots of good stuff here ... what do YOU want us to tweet about?
kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (2280)
I have. Just a tiny bit jealous of @katmandelstein and co., especially after reading this entry from Pavan:
I wanna see!!!!
But Pavan has been doing a great job twittering the event for @rationalsupport,
If you want a recap, you can visit http
Additionally, Pavan reports:
The Day 1 of RSC 09 Bangalore got over quite some hours ago. Due to issues related to internet connectivity we couldn't give live tweets for the first day. Hence, I am currently at my home and updating the tweets.Sounds like great fun. Stay tuned for more tomorrow!