What is the Rational RFE Community?
The Rational® RFE Community is a place where you can collaborate with Rational development teams and other product users through your ability to search, view, comment on, submit, and track product requests for enhancement (RFEs).
The community acts as a front-end database bridged to the back-end Rational ClearQuest® database called RATLC. New submissions, user comments, status changes, and developer comments are bridged between the Rational RFE Community and RATLC several times a day. The bridge to RATLC allows our development teams to work with the process and tools they are most comfortable with, while allowing our users to collaborate in an open community environment.
With this change, we can:
- Eliminate multiple touch-points that slow down communication in the RFE process.
- Increase transparency in the development process for you
- Provide predictable response times for feature requests
- Empower you to influence Rational product direction and roadmaps as well as break down barriers between end-users and development
- Provide a better tool for you to Review other RFE ideas on the same product and vote for your favorite
Some popular features of the Rational RFE Community:
- Online submission of RFEs
- Browse RFEs by product
- Online searching for RFEs
- Vote on RFEs
- Watch RFEs
- Email or RSS feed notifications
- start/join a group to discuss RFEs
- Rational RFE Community homepage -
- Rational RFE Community FAQ page -
- RFE status values and definitions -
What questions do you have?