Alex_Moore 1000008GXE Visits (1082)
Rational Developer for System z & i (v9.0): Default font change - This article details the steps needed in order to successfully change fonts within the RSE view.
By default eclipse uses the O.S. default font, therefore the windows default font has to be changed to the desired font which will result in the eclipse fonts being updated.
To change the Windows default font follow the steps below.
1. On the Windows 7 O.S. click on 'Start, type 'Color scheme' and select Change window colors and metrics.
Alex_Moore 1000008GXE Visits (2182)
Rational Developer for System i (v9.0): Activation kit for ESS orders - This article details the steps needed in order to successfully download the activation kit for ESS or AAS orders.
To obtain licenses for orders placed either via econfig (AAS - Advanced Administrator System) or ESS (Entitled Software Support) customers should access ou
2. On the left side of the screen under 'My entitled software' click on Register IBM customer number if this is a new order or new user.
4. Select the OS version, Product number and continue. Check V6R1M0 version first since most of our keys are placed under this version regardless of your iSeries version.
5. Under 'Software downloads' verify the product and continue.
7. Select 'Click here to use HTTP'.
Alex_Moore 1000008GXE Visits (2594)
1. Logon to the Digital Certificate Manager of the iSeries.
2. Create New Certificate Store.
3. *SYSTEM, Continue.
4. No - Do not create a certificate in the certificate store, Continue.
5. Create Certificate store password, OK.
6. Click 'Select a Certificate Store', *SYSTEM, Continue & Continue.
7. On the left side of the screen select 'Create Certificate'.
9. Select 'Local Certificate Authority(CA)', Continue.
11. Select the following Applications to assign the certificate too:
12. Select 'Work with client applications' on the right side of the screen and assign the certificate to the following:
14. Select 'Copy and paste certificate'.
16. Add the newly created .cer to the studio by clicking on 'Window, Preferences, Remote Systems & SSL.
19. You should now be able to establish a SSL connection.