AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (1221)
Develop and Deploy Software in the Cloud with JazzHub- JazzHub, IBM's web application that enables users to collaborate with others to plan, track, and develop software in the cloud, is constantly evolving. In this session, Lauren Schaefer (a web developer for JazzHub) will walk you through JazzHub's latest and greatest features.
For a list of links mentioned during the webinar, visi
Sumant Renukarya 270002B42N Visits (1268)
While I am writing this note, there have been just a few instances where Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) users have faced the issue below. This note is to gather the set of data required for investigations involved in specific situations, as this. I intend to write more notes on this line, which I expect would help users to send to support.
One of the user ID throws errors when trying to access URL for both the CCM & QM applications, but works just fine for JTS. This user ID has been assigned licenses - RQM Quality Profession Floating & RTC Developer Floating. However, it is not checked in both the CCM & QM servers but is checked on the JTS for the license.
AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (906)
Adding widgets to the widget catalog of IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation (V4.0.6)- This video demonstrates how to include OpenSocial gadgets in the widget catalog so that they are available on Jazz Team Server and its applications. The gadgets in this video are used to extend the capabilities of IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation. When gadgets are added to the widget catalog they are easy to find and use.
For sample extensions, instructions to create your own extensions, instructions to create a catalog of extensions, and a template that you can use to get you started, visit Jazz.net: http
Alex_Moore 1000008GXE Visits (1464)
1. Logon to the Digital Certificate Manager of the iSeries.
2. Create New Certificate Store.
3. *SYSTEM, Continue.
4. No - Do not create a certificate in the certificate store, Continue.
5. Create Certificate store password, OK.
6. Click 'Select a Certificate Store', *SYSTEM, Continue & Continue.
7. On the left side of the screen select 'Create Certificate'.
9. Select 'Local Certificate Authority(CA)', Continue.
11. Select the following Applications to assign the certificate too:
12. Select 'Work with client applications' on the right side of the screen and assign the certificate to the following:
14. Select 'Copy and paste certificate'.
16. Add the newly created .cer to the studio by clicking on 'Window, Preferences, Remote Systems & SSL.
19. You should now be able to establish a SSL connection.
Saurabh.Tyagi 270005CY2K Visits (910)
One of the major initiatives many customers are pursuing is the widespread implementation of virtualization. Whether they are using virtualization purely to cut costs or whether it is part of their “green” agenda, this initiative will drive an increase in the average utilization of their servers.