AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (385)
Improved Kanban Board and Taskboard views in Rational Team Concert 5.0.1- Chris Goldthorpe and William Vorhees host this how-to for teams who use a combination of scrum and Kanban methods, showing how it's now easier to visually manage and optimize the flow of work with our new Kanban board and Taskboard views.
Randy.Simmons 270002WWMT Visits (364)
My name is Randy Simmons and I am a Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Support Engineer specializing in the Requirements and Quality Management Tool. I was tasked to create a Video Series to give internal IBMer’s and external customers a basic understanding and troubleshooting options to use when Java related problems occur using the CLM suite of Tools.
This “Non-Programmer's Guide to Troubleshooting Java in CLM” video series covers the topics below. It will make you more aware of the Java Tools available for download at IBM DeveloperWorks. It give you some background about how Java and JVMs work, what data Rational Support is looking for, and the understanding of how you would go about troubleshooting Java or Performance related issues.
Click through the titles to watch the four videos, or click play on the embedded playlist at the end:
1. Introduction to Java for CLM: This video is a recording from an education session "Non-Programmer's Guide to Troubleshooting Java in CLM". This video provides an introduction to Java for IBM Rational Collaboration Lifecycle Management V5.0 users.
2. Garbage Collection in Java for CLM: This video provides an overview of Java Garbage Collection for IBM Rational Collaboration Lifecycle Management V5.0 users.
3. IBM Diagnostic and Monitoring tools for Java with CLM: This video provides an overview of some Java diagnostic and monitoring tools for IBM Rational Collaboration Lifecycle Management V5.0 users.
4. Interpreting Unresponsiveness with Java for CLM: This video provides some examples of what to do when experiencing Java unresponsiveness with IBM Rational Collaboration Lifecycle Management V5.0.
Note: The above list is organized in the link to the embedded playlist below: http
AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (337)
Assess the Impact of a Change- Scott McBride, Senior Managing Consultant with IBM demonstrates how you can link a business service to supporting processes, applications and technology components. Knowing these dependencies will enable you to identify which business activities may be affected by a change in the supporting technologies.
PaulLiskay 06000284J3 Visits (455)
It''s becoming more and more common for secure websites to use stronger encryption. That's fine but when recording SSL traffic with Rational Performance Tester that stronger encryption level can prevent RPT from recording traffic from that site.
The solution is to install java policy files that allow use of the stronger encryption methods. This is explained in the the technote Enab
I'll walk you through the steps. The technote would have you start with step 1. But you can start with step 4.
1. The first link in the technote takes you to this link http
From here click on the Java SE 6 link
From here click on IBM SDK Policy Files
From here click on first ibm.com link under SR15
From here select Files for Java 5.0 SR16, Java 6 SR13, Java 6 SR5 (J9 VM2.6), Java 7 SR4, and all later releases and click on Continue
From here click on I agree and then I confirm
Make sure it says
Unrestricted JCE Policy files for the IBM SDK for Java
Then click on Download now
02/20/2015 03:08 PM 4,095 unre
Directory of C:\U
AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (291)
Quick Planner Enhancement in Rational Team Concert- Create and plan work items in a more efficient ways for individuals and small teams, which includes customization features.