Technical hiccups? Error messages? 'How to' questions?
We are very excited to announce the launch of the Rational Common Licensing Support Community, we at IBM Rational are constantly striving to reduce the time it takes for you to gain value from our products and solutions for the technical problems you may have.
We'll do our level best to help you. This is the place to engage and report your technical problems, make suggestions, get involved in testing, learn more about the site, keep up on changes, learn about new features and functions being released and what's new, and ask questions about getting around the online community.
This community is a central hub for →
- Finding information and references to help plan, set up, and maintain your Rational licenses
- Discussing ideas with, and ask questions to the Rational Licensing team
- Getting updates, news, and event information
Explore it now on IBM developer Works => https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/groups/service/html/communityview?communityUuid=3073bdfa-c8f7-4af3-ae91-43f3fa0f0fa6&lnk=uctug_ratl_dw_2013-06-18_license_community
Each ICON displayed below will help you understand, what this community is all about and how we have assembled the information keeping in mind the ease of access. As we understand that juggling your business commitments can be hectic, so we have assembled information we think will ease the stress a little. Check out different blocks like, Troubleshooting, Questions, News & events, Contact information, Plans, etc., and find important release information and access to resources ( testing ) offered by our experts. Need to change your business load or direction, or talk to someone about your migrations and upgrades? We've got that covered too. It is all part of our commitment to supporting you in enhancing performance.
How to Participate:
- Register and log in to IBM developer Works
- Join the Rational Common Licensing Support Community
- Find answers by searching the forums
- Plan or optimize your license deployment by reading materials and references
- Check out updates and news about Rational licensing
- Share your comments and experiences with others!
We hope that sharing this sort of information with in the community will be helpful to your teams as you work on your projects. Also, we hope that you’ll comment and participate in sharing your own tips and tricks from your experiences, both for the benefit of other community members and to help us build tools that better suits your needs.
I’ll keep this information short to allow you to explore the new community and share your views on the same.