Rajeshavanthi 2700022MCX Visits (727)
For Example, look at the below screenshot where few execution states are renamed.
The generated report, for example "TSE
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigate to Manage Project Properties → Execution States and rename the existing Execution state Permanently Failed to Unavailable.
2. Save the Changes
3. Log out and log back in
4. Create a Test Suite with a few Test Cases
5. Run the Test Suite. Set each of the Test Case results to Unavailable
6. Browse the TCER's and verify the results are set to Unavailable
7. Run the “TSER using Test Case Count (Live)” Report".
8. Note that the column names and Graphs do not reflect the modifications done to the execution states
This behavior is identified as a product defect
IBM Rational Quality Manager: Execution variable displays deleted when execution status is changed from Approved to re-open
Rajeshavanthi 2700022MCX Visits (742)
Under IBM Rational Quality Manager v4.0.3 , say you have added a few execution variables and these variables are assigned to Test Steps for a given Test Case.
Modified date: Mar 25, 2015 1:19:33 PM
From the UI perspective; the Execution Variables are still associated with each of the steps; however, the Execution Variables View is empty. So basically there are two issues here.
dmmckinn 1200006SCS Visits (2139)
Our folks were busy the last few weeks of 2013 pulling together some new educational material to help you better understand how you can use test case execution records with IBM Rational Quality Manager (RQM). A new six part video series was published to help explain how you can use test case execution records to plan, execute, and report on testing activities.
These videos are included in the Rati