In RQM, if you rename the execution states from the Manage project properties area >> Execution States, these renamed execution states do not appear in the relevant reporting sections, which is misleading.
For Example, look at the below screenshot where few execution states are renamed.
The generated report, for example "TSER Status using Test Case count" does not show these renamed execution states
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigate to Manage Project Properties → Execution States and rename the existing Execution state Permanently Failed to Unavailable.
2. Save the Changes
3. Log out and log back in
4. Create a Test Suite with a few Test Cases
5. Run the Test Suite. Set each of the Test Case results to Unavailable
6. Browse the TCER's and verify the results are set to Unavailable
7. Run the “TSER using Test Case Count (Live)” Report".
8. Note that the column names and Graphs do not reflect the modifications done to the execution states
This behavior is identified as a product defect