Historically, when you think about support content, you think tech notes and tech docs.
But support provides other content to help you be successful with our Rational products, like IBM Education Assistant
modules - multimediaeducational modules designed to help you gain a better understandingof IBM software products and use them more effectively to meet yourbusiness requirements.
Thought you might be interested in seeing the Top Ten Rational IEA modules for March:
You can find these, and many more, here.
- Rational Clear Case, v7, Introduction to ClearCase, Tips and Tricks
- Rational Functional Tester, v7, Recording, Recording an automated test script
- Rational Functional Tester, v6.1, Scripting, Data Driven Tests
- Rational ClearCase, v7, Intro to ClearCase, ClearCase Hosts
- Rational Diagnostic Tool for Eclipse, v1, Using RDTE
- Rational ClearCase, v7, Intro to UCM, Working with UCM projects
- Rational ClearQuest, v7, Operations, ClearQuest and LDAP integration
- Rational ClearQuest, v7, Operations, Creating empty ClearQuest db with DB2
- Rational ClearQuest, v7, Operations, Setting up ClearQuest/RequisitePro integration with CQTM
- Rational ClearQuest v7, Operations, Importing Records into ClearQuest
Is there a topic you'd like to see in a future IEA module? Leave a comment and let us know!