Stéphane Leroy (Unleash the Labs CLM, IBM Software Engineer) has created a wonderfully simple table to outline the Test Lab management capabilities of IBM Rational Quality Manager (RQM). The table shown below and discussed further on his blog should help speed up your understanding of the currently available capabilities in RQM, and facilitate the decision of the mapping between your own testing shop terminology and RQM terminologies:
And don't miss Stéphane's most recent posts surrounding his expertise in RTC and enterprise modernization!
- Direct access to CLM (RTC/RQM/RDNG/DM) Help / InfoCenter: a cheat sheet
- Finding lost content in RTC SCM: the good references… and some rough way
- Ease Enterprise tool adoption: application to Rational Team Concert and RTC Enterprise Extensions (Part 2/2)
- Ease Enterprise tool adoption: emphasizing the human and change management factors (Part 1/2)
- Rational EM products (RTC EE, RDz, RD&T, RAA, …): recommendations and “educated guesses” for limitations
- Value and ROIs of Rational solution for Enterprise Modernization
- RTC EE deployment: where distributed and mainframe developers can work in the same place !
- RTC / RTC EE: adopt terminology first !