On January 8th, 2010, all Rational Support went live on the IBM Support Portal!
A hearty, if not belated, congratulations goes out to all the teams involved in rolling out the IBM Support Portal for IBM Rational Support. All the hard work that has gone into this new tool deserves to be commended!
While the following information is a repeat from an earlier post, it is worht reiterating again now that the portal has launched for all of Rational Support:
Need help with the portal, or just want more information? Here are some helpful resources that should answer many of your IBM Support Portal questions:
- Use the IBM Support Portal (http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal) yourself. (Be sure to sign in with your ibm.com ID to have access to all the personalization features.)
- View the Portal Demo Videos (https://www-951.ibm.com/blogs/SPNA/entry/the_ibm_support_portal_videos)
- Visit the IBM Electronic Support Community blog (https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/IBMElectronicSupport) for information and discussion about using the portal and other Electronic Support tools.
- Visit the IBM Support Portal News and Alerts blog (https://www-951.ibm.com/blogs/SPNA/) for the latest portal release notes.
- You can follow Rational Support on Twitter - http://twitter.com/rationalsupport for the latest updates on all our support sites, content and tools.
- And Rational Support has a Facebook page! - http://www.facebook.com/rationalsupport for additional updates on all our support sites, content and tools.
Finally, if you have feedback or questions about the portal, you can submit feedback via the Feedback link in the portal, send email to both email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org, or post a comment in one of the 3 blogs listed above.