Integrate a Rational ClearCase UCM stream with Rational Team Concert 3.0
By: Murali Dhandapani (email@example.com), IT Specialist, IBM
Learn how to synchronize an IBM Rational ClearCase client with a Rational Team Concert Eclipse client. This article explains how to use the ClearCase Importer to import files or folders from a ClearCase UCM stream to Rational Team Concert, as well as how to use the Change Flow Target feature.
Products: IBM Rational ClearCase, IBM Rational Team Concert
Combine Rational ClearCase with Cadence Design Framework for more flexibility
By: Alok K. Singh (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Staff Software Engineer, IBM Ragini A. Ravishankar (email@example.com), Associate Software Engineer, IBM Vishal Anand (firstname.lastname@example.org), Advisory Software Engineer, IBM
After integrating Rational ClearCase with Cadence Design Framework II, custom chip designers can perform ClearCase configuration actions while in the Cadence toolset. This article describes several other advantages and the important features of the ClearCase-Cadence integration.
Product: IBM Rational ClearCase
Save time with this reusable Rational Functional Tester automation framework
By: Varun Ojha (email@example.com), Systems Software Engineer, IBM
With this design, you can develop a reusable automation test framework that is independent of the objects in the application under test. You can import it into any Rational Functional Tester environment. As a bonus, it also drastically reduces the development and execution time of test scripts.
Product: IBM Rational Functional Tester
We are pleased to feature Contributing Author Fariz Saracevic (firstname.lastname@example.org):
Fariz Saracevic is a member of Offering Strategy and Delivery team, and he is leading the IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM). He is working closely with other IBM Rational leads to define and advancing CLM capabilities.
- Read all of Fariz's developerWorks content
- Visit Fariz's developerWorks profile
- Learn about the Author achievement recognition program
- Call for papers and registration for Innovate 2012 is now open: http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/innovate/
- IBM Rational Functional Tester downloads on developerWorks: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/downloads/r/rft/
- Free: Rational Team Concert for up to 10 developers: https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/188.8.131.52
- Try Rational Team Concert in a sandbox: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/downloads/r/rtc/tryonline.html