My Notifications Release 4.0 was successfully deployed yesterday (June 10). w00t!
This release includes significant improvements for the user to streamline and simplify subscription creation.
The following list highlights the new functions, products and content sources included with this release.
New ProductsNew content sources
- Click-thru metrics (tracks page views of content resulting from notifications
- Edit subscription (allows client to change product attribute - such as move subscription to new Operating System release level)
- My Defaults (simplifies creation of subscriptions by enabling default selections for message delivery mode and frequency)
- Accessibility improvements
- Taxonomy management enhancements
- -System z (ResourceLink) MES (upgrade) information (including migration of users from the prior ResoureLink function)
- -System z (ResourceLink) Machine Information (including migration of users from the prior ResoureLink function)
- -Red Alert (including migration of users from the prior Red Alerts subscription function)
Check it out at www.ibm.com/support/mynotifications