Check out this new CLM whitepaper from Rational Client Support's AVP team member Dayal Sachdev!
Dayal knows that clients today face challenges scaling Jazz environments appropriately and maintaining them, and has written this whitepaper that describes one approach to monitoring a server layer and captures those results for analysis using Resource Monitoring with IBM Rational Performance Tester. The target audience is administrators whom are in charge of hosting and maintaining Jazz CLM tools today while having a moderate understanding of load testing concepts and Jazz tools.
Abstract: Using IBM Rational Performance Tester V8.5 to resource monitor an IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Manager V4.0.3 server hosted on IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5.
Released: September 25, 2013
Authors: Dayal Sachdev
Table of Contents:
- Create a HTTP recording of a core functionality on your Jazz server
- Create a Schedule and Associate your Performance Test to it
- Enable Resource Monitoring in Schedule
- Configure Resource Monitoring to WebSphere PMI Counters
- Run Performance Schedule with 5 users, Analyze Results
- Notes and warnings