Ooh a shiny and new product release!
IBM Rational Project Conductor introduces collaborative project and resource management, streamlined to improve project delivery while adapting to continuous change, and process support that matures with your organization. Organizations can minimize cost and risk while optimizing delivered value through planning and executing projects with agility. Using IBM Rational Project Conductor, organizations can:
- Unobtrusively obtain project status reports that require no extra steps by team members through direct feed from application life cycle solutions
- Manage resources based on competency, cost, skills, and availability
- Leverage the Jazz platform to coordinate and communicate project, task, and resource information
- Realize quick time to value with straightforward design and support for your best practices
- Through its streamlined capabilities IBM Rational Project Conductor encourages rapid adoption and decreased training costs for software and systems projects. It offers open standards-based integration with market-leading ALM solutions and partner offerings through Jazz.
View the detailed system requirements, and download document here. For a comprehensive list of features, see the New and Noteworthy page on Jazz.net