Restore CLM from a corrupted WAS profile and deployed WAR files
You might face a scenario where in the WAS profile on which CLM was deployed gets corrupted along with the WAR files resulting in a non-working environment.
Following steps can be performed to recover from such a scenario, considering the Database is intact:-
1) Install new CLM application (same version as before)
2) Create new WAS profile using Advance option so that PORTS are same as before.
3) Copy the application configuration files from old Jazz Install Dir location to New_Jazz_Install_Dir
cp oldJazzInstallDir/server/conf/jts/teamserver*.properties NewJazzInstallDir/server/conf/jts
cp oldJazzInstallDir/server/conf/ccm/teamserver*.properties NewJazzInstallDir/server/conf/ccm
cp oldJazzInstallDir/server/conf/qm/teamserver*.properties NewJazzInstallDir/server/conf/qm
cp oldJazzInstallDir/server/conf/admin/admin.properties* NewJazzInstallDir/server/conf/admin
cp oldJazzInstallDir/server/conf/admin/friends.rdf* NewJazzInstallDir/server/conf/admin
cp oldJazzInstallDir/server/conf/rm/teamserver.properties NewJazzInstallDir/server/conf/rm
cp oldJazzInstallDir/server/conf/rm/fronting.properties NewJazzInstallDir/server/conf/rm
cp oldJazzInstallDir/server/conf/rm/friendsconfig.rdf NewJazzInstallDir/server/conf/rm
Additionally you can also copy the log4j.properties files from the above mentioned paths if you have any customized logging settings enabled
4) Make the changes in teamserver.properties file if there is any entry with absolute path.
4) After replacing the files start the WAS profile and deploy the CLM war files and then perform rest of configuration (as mentioned in CLM Infocenter).
5) Now start the applications and confirm if CLM is up and running with existing data and project area
However if the above steps didn't help and CLM is not working you can contact IBM Support.