How to establish an SSL connection with Rational Developer for Power Systems
Alex_Moore 1000008GXE Visits (3670)
1. Logon to the Digital Certificate Manager of the iSeries.
2. Create New Certificate Store.
3. *SYSTEM, Continue.
4. No - Do not create a certificate in the certificate store, Continue.
5. Create Certificate store password, OK.
6. Click 'Select a Certificate Store', *SYSTEM, Continue & Continue.
7. On the left side of the screen select 'Create Certificate'.
9. Select 'Local Certificate Authority(CA)', Continue.
11. Select the following Applications to assign the certificate too:
12. Select 'Work with client applications' on the right side of the screen and assign the certificate to the following:
14. Select 'Copy and paste certificate'.
16. Add the newly created .cer to the studio by clicking on 'Window, Preferences, Remote Systems & SSL.
19. You should now be able to establish a SSL connection.