Get on the KCS train! We've run the numbers, reviewed the data, and found the top support documents from last month. These are the docs which were most commonly reused over the course of our TSEs assisting with calls.
With our KCS (Knowledge centered support) ideals in mind, our reuse data tells us these docs should be of great benefit to you all.... We hope highlighting this content here will help you as well, and maybe even save you some time in resolving issues or finding the right answers...
- How to get your Rational license keys
- How to move licenses to a new server
- System Requirements for ClearQuest 7.1.x
- Utility to collect ClearCase logs and diagnostic data on Linux, AIX, HP-UX and Solaris
- System Requirements for ClearCase 7.1.x
- Utility to collect ClearCase logs and diagnostic data on Windows
- How to reset a lost DOORS Administrator password
- Unable to apply maintenance to the licenses using Rational License Key Center
- IBM Installation Manager, Version 1.4.2 (This document describes how to download and install IBM Installation Manager, Version 1.4.2)
image credit: flickr user Mike Miley