The dW Rational community is open to the public! http://ibm.co/rationalcommunity
We've been heavily promoting this community at IBM Innovate 2011, and now you get to hear about it too! Here's some quick highlights of the various aspects of this new community:
- Delivers Rational software content in real time. (i.e. Learn, Experience, Share, Get Support sections)
- Collaborative features to engage with clients (i.e. Links to the Wiki, Blog, Message Board links on the left -OR- a closeup of the discussion forum feed widget "Share"; or both)
- Tags help us identify content for clients (i.e. tag cloud and footer)
- Built on developerWorks Lotus connections groups
Like any community, both IBMers and clients get out of it what they put in. In the Rational community, we provide the added benefit of pulling all Rational technical content in real time and presenting it in consumable chunks through the community landing page.
And here is even MORE detail about the information sources for those who are interested! This community delivers real time aggregations of content from the following information sources:
- the developerWorks technical library (Rational zone)
- developerWorks community blogs (tagged with "rational")
- jazz.net library, blog, and forums
- Rational forums
- IBM Rational Support knowledgebase
- And our 3 IBM Rational YouTube channels: IBMRational, IBMJazz, and IBMRationalSupport
Of course, this is not an all inclusive list of all information sources. Jump on over, log in, join the community, and check out all it has to offer! We think you'll find the Rational Community is a fantastic new place to find information and collaborate with colleagues from around the world to share best practices, solutions, and insights!