As his blog says, Sanjeev Sharma is a DevOps, Mobile, Agile Transformation, ALM SME and Evangelist. He's also a Tech Sales Specialist, Solution Architect, DevOps SME, Agile Evangelist, Rational Software SME, IBMer, Inventor, Innovator, Blogger... and airline mile junkie. More importantly, however: he is also very active on twitter and other social sites like slideshare where he's helping others by sharing his experience and knowledge for everyone's benefit.
Following is his Slideshare deck on the session topic "DevOps for Mobile Apps" that he and Leigh Williamson, IBM Distinguished Engineer, Rational CTO Team delivered at IBM Innovate last month:
But don't stop there... Sanjeev is also a prolific blogger on the topic of DevOps. Check out his relevant posts below:
- Understanding DevOps Part 1: Defining DevOps
- Understanding DevOps Part 2: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Understanding DevOps Part 3: The Battle of Dev vs Ops
- Understanding DevOps Part 4: Continuous Testing and Continuous Monitoring
- Understanding DevOps Part 5: Infrastructure as Code
- Adopting DevOps Part I: Begin with the Why
- Adopting DevOps Part II: The Need for Organizational Change
- Adopting DevOps Part III: Aligning Dev and Ops Teams
- DevOps 101 Concepts and Basics (Slides from IBM Innovate 2013)
- What is Water-SCRUM-Fall?
- Leveraging DevOps in a water-SCRUM-fall world
- Best Practices of Mobile DevOps
- Video and Slides from Sanjeev's Mobile DevOps session at MoDevEast 2012
- Monetate’s 12-step program for Continuous Delivery
- There is no such thing as ‘DevOps for Mobile Apps’!
- The State of DevOps (by PuppetLabs)
- DevOps for Mobile Apps Slides from IBM Pulse 2013
- Chef for DevOps An Introduction