Found a nifty technote on ibm.com that I thought would be good to share here, as it contains several tips on how to get to the right kind of assistance you need:
- To find your current Sales Representative, call 1-800-728-1212 and press 0. All you will need to do is give the operator your name and company information.
- For Passport Advantage help, email email@example.com, or call 1-800-978-2246 > option 1
- Save time by submitting your PMR's on-line through ESR (Electronic Service Request) by going to: http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/support/esr-news.html. If you have issues or questions about ESR, email firstname.lastname@example.org, Or call 1-800-978-2246 > option 2
- IBM Rational developerWorks, located at http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/. This is an open forum for you to post and read up on current problems, trade scripts and solutions. When posting on a site like this you will want to put as much detail into a thread as possible to get a constructive response that will suit your needs.
- Our on-line Technotes are a great resource for looking up error messages, finding solutions to common problems, configuration guidelines, and answers to common questions. The link for this is: http://www.ibm.com/software/rational/support/
- Submit Requests for Enhancements (RFEs) to the products you use in the Rational RFE Community site: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/support/rational/rfe/index.jspat
Told you it was good.