Join us for the Cloud computing for developers virtual event on October 12-13, 2010 and learn how to solve business and technical challenges in the cloud. Through real-world examples of specific challenges and solutions, as well as live demos of techniques and products, you can learn more about leveraging the cloud.
Session topics include:
Simply register now for one day, or the entire event.
- Getting ahead with IBM Smart Business Development and Test on the IBM Cloud
- IBM Cloud Middleware Platform - Patternized shared middleware
- Connect the Cloud in days using IBM Cast Iron
- Cloudify your traditional applications with Open Virtual Format appliances
- Elastic scaling with IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale, a killer feature for Cloud and virtualized environments
- Delivering Software as a Service (SaaS) applications on an iSeries Cloud
- Database design for multitenancy and resiliency
- Meeting security requirements of SaaS applications
And be sure to join the Cloud Computing for Developers community on developerWorks to network with the presenters and other event participants.