While no channel is meant to be a catch-all, we want to get you the information you want and need in the channels you are most comfortable. Do you find twitter is the best place to find our content and engage with us? Follow us there! Twitter not your style but rather you prefer Facebook? We're posting there as well. Like to be cutting edge? try following our GooglePlus and/or Tumblr blog to help you find the right information at the right time! Check out our news document linked below to see all the channels on which we're active and follow us on the ones you're most comfortable.
And, without losing sight of the work we do in the newer social channels, we also want to ensure you don't forget about some of the most effective community based channels out there surrounding Rational products and topics. Finding answers from previous questions, or even direct community based help with your own specific question can be a great way to leverage the collective wisdom, but even better is when you can join in the conversations and share your own expertise to help others.
- IBM hosted Rational Forums on developerWorks: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/category?id=33333333-0000-0000-0000-000000000024
- IBM hosted RFE Community on developerWorks: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/
- Jazz.net Forums boast an all new Forum with a Q&A model, voting on answers, flexible tagging, badges, and user reputation: https://jazz.net/forum
- StackOverflow.com's Rational tagged questions: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/rational
- Global Rational User Community's Forums: http://rational-ug.org/community-forums/default.aspx
While the above are great resources for truly social support with clients and IBMers alike all participating, we also recognize that this isn't a complete list of all the forums or social channels out there. Is your favourite one missing? Let us know in the comments and we'll add it to the list! Or, do you have some other favourite method for finding answers or sharing answers which we haven't touched on? We'd love to hear about those as well!