Have you run into issues where you need to resolve common file conflicts between two different IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) Streams?
Below is a scenario that explains a use case where this can occur:
- Stream1 is flow target to Stream2.
- Repository Workspace RWS1 is Flow Target to Stream1.
- hello.java common file has been modified from two different location (e.g: Stream1 and Stream2).
- Now the conflict occurs when you try to deliver the changes from RWS1 to Stream1 (assuming the hello.java file was modified and delivered by another user into Stream2).
- Change the flow target of RWS1 to Stream2.
- Accept the changes into RWS1.
- Change the flow target back to RWS1 to Stream1.
- Resolve the conflict using one of the below options.
- Auto Resolve
- Resolve with proposed
- Resolve with mine
- Open in compare editor ( do it manually)
Save the changes. It will create a new Changeset and it can be Delivered.
- Deliver the changes from RWS1 to Stream1.
Note: If you don't have any latest common changes, there shouldn't be any conflict between stream1 <> Stream2.
- Deliver the changes from Stream1 to Stream2.
Please refer to the below article for more information: