This article explains the ways you can export a process template from IBM Rational Quality Manager (RQM).
Steps to be followed:
- Open the QM admin url https:\\clmserver:9443\qm\admin
- Click on the Template Tab
- Select the Row of the process you want to export
- Take your mouse to the right of the row
- Export the process Template.
- The exported zip process you can import in other m/c using import from process template Tab
- Open the RTC thick client
- Create a repository connection as https://<host>:9443/qm
- Then add QM project Area.
- Select the Project area
- Right Click, Choose Export
- Give a file "name" while export
- Go to process template view of RTC
- Select the "name"ed one process template (as in Step 6).
- Right Click, Choose, Export to a folder and Save the ZIP file.
- Take the ZIP file any machine where you access RQM and import via WebUI "Process Template" Tab
Additional information is available in the CLM Knowledge Center.
How to export process template of a project area in Collaborative Lifecycle Management for IBM Rational Quality Management