If you are new to Insight and have questions about the Modifying data collection jobs to use the Data Collection Component instructions, here is a more detailed version of the procedure that might help you
- Select your job from Builds and JobStreams > Jobs > CLMJobs. Right-click it and select Duplicate.
- Create a job stream in the ETL you want to reconfigure to use DCC. (You can create the job stream by right-clicking in the background area where the job nodes are and choosing Insert JobStream Node.) The new job stream should reference the DCC job that you created when you followed the Integrating the Data Collection Component into Rational Insight instructions; if you used the defaults from these instructions, you would set "Business name" to DCCWrapper and set "Associated JobStream" to Jobs > DCCJobs > DCCWrapper in the JobStream Node Properties window of the new job stream you created. Do not close the JobStream Node Properties window, as you will be making further changes to it in the next 2 steps.
- In the JobStream Node Properties window of the new job stream you created in the step above, set the predecessor to the Start node.
- In the same window, set the successor to the ReorgCALM node, then click OK.
- To collect data from all CLM applications that use the Data Collection Component, you need to disable the nodes between Start and ReorgCALM that are being replaced by the new DCCWrapper node and leave only the Data Collection Component job active. Here is an example of what the ETL would look like after the nodes are disabled:
Save the catalog.
Run the Data Manager job that you just edited by right-clicking it and selecting Execute. The console window shows the progress of the job.