kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (1631)
Alex_Moore 1000008GXE Visits (1630)
Rational Developer for System i (v9.0): Activation kit for ESS orders - This article details the steps needed in order to successfully download the activation kit for ESS or AAS orders.
To obtain licenses for orders placed either via econfig (AAS - Advanced Administrator System) or ESS (Entitled Software Support) customers should access ou
2. On the left side of the screen under 'My entitled software' click on Register IBM customer number if this is a new order or new user.
4. Select the OS version, Product number and continue. Check V6R1M0 version first since most of our keys are placed under this version regardless of your iSeries version.
5. Under 'Software downloads' verify the product and continue.
7. Select 'Click here to use HTTP'.
AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (1630)
This new blog targets Rational Automation Framework (RAF) and DevOps as it relates to Rational Products including UrbanCode Udeploy. This blog is hosted here on the IBM deve
You are all encouraged to participate and submit your questions, concerns and ideas surrounding Rational Automation Framework via the Twitter medium. We will be looking for criteria as follows.
1. Questions on where to find additional information. Troubleshooting (if you can fit it in the limited number of characters. If not, please send a message.
2. Things individuals or organizations want clarification on such as: Do you want to know the best practices surrounding a WebSphere install?
3. What are you doing? Have you done something with RAF that you think others might want to know?
The IBM developerWorks RAF blog will be the outlet for the information gathered from Twitter. RAF will have three types of articles:
1. Spotlights - Things customers have and are doing with RAF.
2. Educational - Blogs written about your questions concerns or information Clients, IBM Employees and IBM BP's would like to see.
3. Other - Other contains information on Udeploy RAF integration, PureSystems Advanced Middleware Configuration (AMC) and DevOps and automation in general.
Of course, these are not the only reasons to join the conversations on Twitter. The list below contains the information that will be tweeted daily as it happens in real time.
1. New training
4. HotFix eligibility
5. Product Release information RAF, Udeploy, AMC
6. All Blogs whether Spotlight, Educational or Other.
This model of doing social business is highly dependent on participation. Any and all participation is encouraged. RAF will do it's best to answer and address any and all questions. We want you to be as successful as you can be.
If you can think of something additional other than what has been listed above. Let us know! We will make it happen!!
Article Author: Ryan Ruscett
kellypuffs 06000168YK Visits (1627)
7021395: Fix List for Rational Rhapsody Software 7.6
Barry-CCM 06000008QU Visits (1625)
The customer is always right, but making customers successful is challenging especially when it comes to troubleshooting issues in a complex environment. As our clients evolve to mobile, social, cloud environments our jobs have become more demanding. When we look at all the topologies our large clients use, there are some 3M variables that can impact the performance users experience. IBM Rational has client support teams in 18 locations around the world working to reduce this complexity.
Our Client Success team is dedicated to solving your problems 24/7/365. As business becomes more social our goal is to quickly and easily connect customers to the subject matter experts you need in order to efficiently resolve your concerns. We are one global team for a globally distributed marketplace, partnering with professional services and AVP.
In a social world people do business with people. Stop by the Integrated Services Delivery Zone and meet the people committed to your success.
Author: Mary Barry