AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (1687)
Develop and Deploy Software in the Cloud with JazzHub- JazzHub, IBM's web application that enables users to collaborate with others to plan, track, and develop software in the cloud, is constantly evolving. In this session, Lauren Schaefer (a web developer for JazzHub) will walk you through JazzHub's latest and greatest features.
For a list of links mentioned during the webinar, visi
PearlVijay 27000610XR Visits (1324)
Yes - I agree this is no "breaking news" but lately Rational Support has come across a good number of enquiries on upgrading from 6.x to 7.x
So, if "upgrade" is in your agenda - then this one's for you.
Upgrade Advisor (if you're planning an upgrade to 7.2)
Technote 7021593 contains an upgrade advisor that can be executed in a Synergy 6.5 SP2, 6.6a, 7.0, 7.1 or a 7.1 database. Note that direct upgrade to 7.2 is only supported from 7.0, 7.1 or 7.1a.
However, if you are using an earlier release, you may still want to use the upgrade advisor described in this document to plan and prepare for upgrade to 7.2 via an intermediate release such as 7.1.
Intermediate upgrades: From 6.5 to 7.2
- If you're trying to upgrade from Rational Synergy 6.5 SP1 to 7.2, there are intermediate upgrades that are required. The reason being, certain dependant binary files are bundled in releases after 6.5 & prior to 7.2 which are needed for 7.2 to be fully fuctional in your environment.
- You will first have to upgrade from Rational Synergy 6.5 SP1 to 6.5 SP2 Patch 09, then, to Rational Synergy 7.1 (184.108.40.206 preferably), and finally to 7.2
Note: If you don't need ccm_copy_tools for old archive support or objectmake, then you could skip the 6.5-SP2-09 step, and just upgrade the databases directly to 7.1 (2 steps instead of 3). However, it will be better if you takes all 3 steps.
Intermediate upgrades: From 6.4 to 7.2
- If you're on 6.4 SP1, you can directly upgrade to Synergy 7.1 (and then upgrade to V7.2)
- Upgrades of Rational Synergy releases prior to 6.4 are not supported by Release 7.1. To upgrade from a pre-6.4 release, you need to upgrade to one of the releases that is supported by Release 7.1 (that is, 6.4, 6.5, or 7.0), and then upgrade to Release 7.1
V7.1 General Information
V7.2 General Information
- System Requirements for Rational Synergy
These reports, available from the Software Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool, provide detailed information about hardware and software requirements for a specific operating system. It also includes an option to run the report by component for all supported operating systems.
Release Notes for Fix Packs
· Rational Synergy 220.127.116.11 Technote 4025489
· Rational Synergy 18.104.22.168 Technote 4027960
· Rational Synergy 22.214.171.124 Technote 7021878
· Rational Synergy 126.96.36.199 Technote 4030236
· Rational Synergy 188.8.131.52 Tech
· Rational Synergy 184.108.40.206 Technote 4032607
· Rational Synergy 220.127.116.11 Technote 4033509
· Rational Synergy 18.104.22.168 Technote 4029973
· Rational Synergy 22.214.171.124 Technote 4031829
· Rational Synergy 126.96.36.199 Technote 4032986
· Rational Synergy 188.8.131.52 Technote 4034180
· Rational Synergy 7.2.1 Technote 4035314
Sumant Renukarya 270002B42N Visits (2721)
While I am writing this note, there have been just a few instances where Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) users have faced the issue below. This note is to gather the set of data required for investigations involved in specific situations, as this. I intend to write more notes on this line, which I expect would help users to send to support.
One of the user ID throws errors when trying to access URL for both the CCM & QM applications, but works just fine for JTS. This user ID has been assigned licenses - RQM Quality Profession Floating & RTC Developer Floating. However, it is not checked in both the CCM & QM servers but is checked on the JTS for the license.
AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (706)
Introduction to Performing Queries with Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager- Introduction to Performing Queries with Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager with Joanne Scouler and Andy Lapping.
Table of Contents:
00:35 - Agenda
AcdntlPoet 2700019V2G Visits (1519)
Adding widgets to the widget catalog of IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation (V4.0.6)- This video demonstrates how to include OpenSocial gadgets in the widget catalog so that they are available on Jazz Team Server and its applications. The gadgets in this video are used to extend the capabilities of IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation. When gadgets are added to the widget catalog they are easy to find and use.
For sample extensions, instructions to create your own extensions, instructions to create a catalog of extensions, and a template that you can use to get you started, visit Jazz.net: http