It's hard to believe but we are just a couple of weeks away from IBM Pulse and dev@Pulse. Located in the Hakkasan Nightclub at the MGM Grand resort in Las Vegas, this year's dev@Pulse event promises to deliver a lot of excitement for developers and I for one can't wait to hear from the great list of speakers for this free event.
As part of the event, we are going to be featuring IBM Mobile Quality Assurance in an open lab environment. As developers, you can come in, test it out, and let us know what you think. What I like about this open lab environment is that you don't need to bring a thing to test the software. IBM MQA is a cloud-based, SaaS offering supporting user testing of mobile apps. If you want, bring your own Android or iOS device and try it on your own device, or use one of the ones we have onsite. Here are some details and links to what you can expect.
Check out the open labs at dev@Pulse and register now.
Title: Getting the true quality picture, direct from your mobile app users with IBM Mobile Quality Assurance
What you'll get to do in the lab:
- Learn about the ease with which IBM Mobile Quality Assurance can be integrated into your mobile app development process.
- Play the role of a developer, distributing a ready-to-test mobile app to a group of testers
- Play the role of a tester, downloading and installing the app under test
- Test the app, find some bugs and then shake your phone to report bugs and provide relevant insights
- Crash the app
- Change your hat back to a developer and use the IBM MQA cloud environment to review bug reports, crash reports, and all the supporting data you get to see how quickly you can use the data to respond to these problems.
- Play the role of lead developer to mine mobile app stores for user sentiment about your apps and analyze the results for why the ratings are either good or bad.
I hope to see you there. Drop by, BYOD, and try out IBM Mobile Quality Assurance.