Mobile computing is expected to continue growing at exponential rates. This explosive growth has implications for many industries. Although some aspects of mobile application development are the same as those of traditional software, mobile development has many unique aspects.
We invite you to attend Innovate to discover what’s NEXT in mobile application technology and trends!
At Innovate 2012, you will learn how to:
- Build enterprise mobile applications that:
- Run on multiple mobile devices
- Connect to enterprise back-end applications and information systems
- Fulfill rapid time-to-market requirements and can be quickly updated with new releases
- Deliver high-quality user experiences
- Build, run and manage mobile applications with the IBM Mobile Platform
- Develop mobile web and hybrid applications with IBM mobile development tools
We'll present solutions for software engineering issues that are associated with mobile applications, and show how to adapt existing tools and skills to mobile application development. We'll also share the road map of Rational's strategy and solutions for mobile application development.
Teams with real experience building mobile apps will be on hand providing their insights and best practices.
Your NEXT step is to register NOW for Innovate 2012--the premier event for software and systems innovation--in Orlando, Florida, June 3-7, 2012.
Register today at: www.ibm.com/innovate
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
Listen to the podcast: Innovate 2012: Accelerating Mobile Application Development
Mobile computing is and will continue to grow at exponential rates. The explosion in mobile data and applications growth is a phenomenon that touches many industries. Although some aspects of mobile applications development are the same as that of traditional software, mobile development has many unique aspects. Join the mobile application track at Innovate and accelerate your mobile application development across multiple platforms by reducing time-to-market and cost of application development and deployment.
Paridhi Verma and Albert Ho, speakers.