Here is some information on a one day event show casing products in the WebSphere brand. The event is going to be conducted on the 9th October and 14th October at Bangalore and Pune respectively. This event is aimed at providing insights into the various products in the WebSphere brand and their usage to Business Partners (both ISVs and SIs) and customers. More details on the event below.Why WebSphere Software?
Software for SOA environments that enables dynamic, interconnected business processes, and delivers highly effective application infrastructures for all business situations.What More?
Application Infrastructure, Integration, Business Process Management, Commerce, to name a few!
Smart Work is all about Smarter WebSphere Domain Specialist! Join us for a One-of-a-kind exhibition & demonstration of the Power of Seamless Integration & IT Connectivity!
Come join on Aim @ WebSphere!
Traverse the entire Websphere portfolio offerings from the stables of IBM,right here in India, to witness the technology that is fuelling customer success across the world.Why Join ?
Get empowered with Keynote Speakers Dr.Ponani Gopalkrishnan as he sets the next level benchmark on IT arena!
- Product overview of entire AIM portfolio
- Opportunity to interact with AIM Product Development community
- Success stories in the marketplace around IBM WebSphere portfolio
- AIM Technology demonstration and innovations
02:00 - 02:30 PM: Registration
02:30 - 03:00 PM: Keynote Address by Dr.Ponani Gopalkrishnan
VP IBM Software Lab India
03:00 - 06:00 PM: Live Demos
Network Over Coffee BreakRegister Now!
City : Bangalore Venue: IBM Software Lab, EGL RSVP : +91 - 9741300651
Date : 9th October, 2009 Koramangala, Bangalore. Email : email@example.com
City : Pune Venue: IBM Software Lab, RSVP : +91 - 9741300651
Date : 14th October, 2009 Pune. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retail Chain Management Demo Using TXSeries.
- How IBM’s Payments Framework can progressively transform an Enterprise payment solution.
- WSRR-ALE-Service Lifecycle and Governance Demo.
- Social Networking & Precision marketing solutions for WebSphere Commerce.
- Building multi-tenant mashups with widgets for REST ful service using Lotus Widget Factory, Lotus Mashups and WebSphere sMash.
- Integrating SAP system & WMB using WebSphere Adapter for SAP
- Accelerate Agility, Lowering Costs and Organizing Operations Using Application Infrastructure Virtualization.
- IBM SPDE 3.0 - Enabling Communication Service Providers to Work Smarter.
- Visualizing Cloud through SOA.
- Commerce in a box.
- Extending SOA using the Web 2.0 Feature pack for the WebSphere Application Server.
- IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances - An Introduction.