This blog post pulls together all the sources of information telling you all about MQ V8. We'll continue to add to it so come back and visit often.
Over the months since MQ V8 GAed in May 2014, there have been quite a number of different sources of information telling you all about MQ V8. Some of those sources have been here on the MQDev Blog and then there have been others too. I wanted to pull these all together into one location that I could then point people to instead of giving them a page full of different links. I'll try to keep this page updated when other new sources appear, but please do add comments to point me at any sources I have missed.
The first stop for all MQ V8 information is Knowledge Center.
There is also a redbook, IBM MQ V8 Features and Enhancements, and a number of blog posts:-
- Series of Bitesize Blog Posts about MQ V8
- RFEs delivered in MQ V8
- MQ V8 Blog posts on developerWorks (including ones above)
- MQ V8 Blog posts on the WebSphere and CICS Support Blog
These are the videos/demos that have been recorded about MQ V8.
- What's New in MQ V8 with Pete and Morag
- What's New in MQ V8 Tech Talk
- MQ V8 CHLAUTH Tech Talk
- MQ V8 Security Features Deep Dive Tech Talk
- MQ V8 Security Demo
- MQ V8 and Java
MQ V8 has been covered at a number of conferences since it was announced. The materials from those conferences are available in a variety of different places depending on the conference in question.
- Presentation Material: IMPACT 2014
- About: GSE France Presentation Material: GSE France
- About: WebSphere Integration User Group Presentation Material: WIUG
- Presentation Material: SHARE - Pittsburgh
- About: Capitalware's MQ Tech Conference 2014 Presentation Material: MQTC 2014
- About: WebSphere Technical University Presentation Material: WTU 2014
- About: MQ at GSE UK Presentation Material: via BYOA on GSE website
- About: MQ at InterConnect Presentation Material: InterConnect 2015